Internship - Research Analyst
An internship at the European Foundation for South Asian Studies (EFSAS) is the ideal opportunity to meet a wide variety of people, start to build up your own network, and learn about many different aspects of strategic analysis. You will also have the opportunity to join and speak at Seminars and Conferences in the EU Parliament and the United Nations Office in Geneva besides other reputed international platforms. The candidate will get ample opportunities to interact at the most august international platforms in the world and meet global leaders in the field of research, advice, analysis and politics.
EFSAS is looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on intern to join our team. The candidate shall possess strong written and oral communication skills in English and a keen interest in writing research articles of excellent standard.
As Research Analyst, you will also be responsible for maintaining and updating the contents of EFSAS’ website, develop blogs and update our social media accounts with news and information related to our work.
Under the supervision of the Senior Research Analyst, the candidate will need to build partnerships with international organizations, the private sector, local governments and other foundations. Mutual satisfactory internships will qualify to be transformed into a temporary or permanent part-time/full-time job.
- At least HBO-level (You must be a third or fourth year University or College student)
- Affinity with South Asia
- Strategic planning and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Multi-tasking and can work effectively in a tight deadline-oriented environment
- Flexible, stress-proof, independent and result-driven
- Interested in working within an international and complex organization.
Start Date: As soon as possible (preferably 1st of November 2017)
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Excellent and competitive intern fee.
To apply, please email your contact details, your Curriculum Vitae and a motivation letter.
We look forward to your application.